HAVE YOU EVER FELT THAT THE CHURCH
WAS MORE THAN A LITTLE BEHIND?
- If you understand that faith is a matter of mind as well as heart, and that taking the Bible seriously means it cannot always be taken literally,
- If you know that God's love embraces all persons equally, no matter their gender, race, or sexual identity,
- If you believe that the Christ calls us to be nothing less than global citizens, that the social expression of love is justice, and that spiritual concerns are inseparable from commitment to the natural world,
- If you've wished for a more open and embracing community of faith
to nurture your spirit and raise your children,
and haven't yet found a like-minded place of belonging,
- THEN - we warmly invite you to bring your journey...
...to the Congregational United Church of Christ.
No matter who, no matter what, no matter where you are on life's journey...you belong.